Pan India Food Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Company) is proud to offer a unique Rewards program – Blue Foods Rewards (BFR) with special benefits each time you dine at any of our restaurants, specifically designed with you, our most loyal guests in mind.
Terms & Conditions
- BFR points will be based on the amount of the net bill value that a Member settles in any of the Company’s restaurants and Cafes. Blue Foods Rewards is valid at any of the company run outlets of Spaghetti Kitchen, Noodle Bar, Copper Chimney, and Bombay Blue & Coffee Bean & Tea leaf across India. For list of participating restaurants please visit www.bluefoods.com
- Members are eligible to earn 5(Five) points on every spend of Rs. 100/- at any of the participating restaurants & cafes, which will be accumulated to Members account. To earn the points Members will have to inform the server at the time of billing by giving his mobile number.
- Value of every 1 point accumulated shall be Rs 1.00 and can be redeemed at any of our participating restaurants and cafes.
- BFR points cannot be earned or redeemed for billing done for off-premise catering events.
- BFR points cannot be redeemed against Home Delivery orders.
- BFR points once redeemed against a purchase shall not be re-credited notwithstanding returns.
- Under no circumstances shall cash refund requests be entertained towards cancellation/return of purchases made by redeeming Blue Foods Rewards points.
- The BFR points will be given net of tax only.
- All special offers, updates and Member account activity details would be communicated through SMS, Direct mail and/or email. However the Company or it’s affiliates shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner for any lost, delayed, incorrect, misdirected or incomplete communication.
- The Member shall be identified by his/her unique Mobile numbers. There shall be only one active mobile number per Member account.
- Only one mobile number of a Member can earn reward points and can be used to redeem offers per each bill paid.Reward points from different Member accounts cannot be clubbed for redemption.
- The BFR membership is valid for a lifetime, unless revoked/cancelled earlier for committing any breach of these terms and conditions or under directions of law enforcing agencies.
- BFR is an individual guest recognition program and is not transferable.
- The Blue Foods Rewards (BFR) program remains the property of Pan India Food Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and the user will be the custodian of the same.
- BFR points will be credited to the concerned Member in about 48 hours from the time of earning the same. BFR points balance can be checked by visiting any of the Company’s restaurants or by sending an SMS “BFR BAL” to 56161 from the Member’s unique mobile number registered with the Company.
- BFR points have a validity period of 1 year from the date of earning.
- BFR points cannot be en-cashed and can only be settled for a transaction in any of the Company’s restaurants and cafes.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates and their families are not eligible for BFR membership.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the BFR program, or to change these Terms and Conditions, regulations, or benefits of participation, in whole or in part at any time with or without notice at its sole and absolute discretion. The Company may also withdraw, limit or cancel the minimum number of BFR points required for reward redemption or change the number or type of BFR points offered. The Company’s decision in any dispute over the BFR points shall be final and binding.
- All terms and conditions are subject to Indian law and disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
To be eligible for Blue Foods Rewards membership, Member should be competent to contract i.e. Member should have attained the age of majority according to the Indian law. Blue Foods Rewards is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by anyone who has not attained the age of majority unless he/she uses the Blue foods Rewards account under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Billing Errors, Corrections:
The Company reserves the right to rectify the balance of Member’s Blue Foods Rewards account if the Company has reasons to believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. If a BFR Member has questions regarding his/her transaction history or if any correction is required, or if a Member disputes or seeks correction relating to any transaction that has been recorded against the concerned Member’s Blue Foods Rewards account, the concerned Member may send an email to the Company at “email@example.com”. The Company upon receipt of the said email will investigate the matter and communicate the results as soon as the investigation is completed. Based on the said results, and if justified, the Company shall rectify the error. If no error was found, the Company will clarify the matter by appropriate communication to the Member. The Company shall have no liability for any billing error unless the Member provides the Company with a notice in writing containing complete details of the relevant transaction within 60 days of the date of the transaction in question. Members are requested to monitor Member’s transactions and account balances regularly and accurately.
Member hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the Member’s participation in the BFR Program, or the receipt, use or misuse, of Blue Foods Rewards.
The Member by participating in this BFR programme agrees and accepts that the reward programmes such as the BFR programme being based on electronically administered systems are likely to suffer from glitches and the Member accordingly waives any legal right he may have to proceed against the Company for causing any loss or damage to the Member of whatsoever nature arising from such glitches and discharges the Company forever from any liability or responsibility in respect thereof.
Member also agrees and confirms that the Member shall:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Member as prompted by Blue Foods Rewards registration form or guest details form (such information being called the “Registration Data”).
- If a Member provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or /and if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, and not current while filing up the BFR registration form, then in such case, the Company shall have the absolute right to indefinitely suspend or terminate the particular Member’s membership.