As a participant in the Blue Foods rewards programme, you hereby agree to permit Pan India Food Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Company) to use the information you share with the Company, for the purpose of offering to you the products and services of the Company or its affiliates, unless specified otherwise, and to disclose the said shared information to third parties if required to do so under any legal obligation.
What Type of Information Does the Company Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by the Company includes:
- Your name and PAN id, postal address, phone number, whatsup contact and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as your credit card number and other payment information.
- The Company may also collect information about you if you:
- Create a Blue Foods Rewards account – then your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday and mobile phone number.
- Buy goods at our stores or through our programs or otherwise – what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn.
- Take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you.
How Does the Company Use Personal Information About You?
The Company may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services. For example, the Company may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does the Company Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
The Company may share your personal information in limited ways, such as:
- The Company may share the information with third parties that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses, human resource support or website hosts or data managers), that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors, loyalty program support, etc.) and their affiliates. These entities may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on the Company’s Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of the Company’s business assets, the Company may disclose personal information to those parties who are involved in the negotiation or transfer.
The Company may also share aggregated or anonymized information without directly identifying you.
You may also note that sensitive personal data or information may be shared, without obtaining prior consent, from you as the provider of information, with appropriate Government authorities if so required under the applicable law for the time being in force including for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offenses provided such disclosure is demanded in writing by the appropriate Government authority citing the relevant provisions of applicable law. The Company undertakes not to publish or share the information with any other person.
What Choices Does the Company Offer About Personal Information?
The Company offers choices for you to request the Company to update, delete or change your personal information and how the Company intends to communicate with you in regard to the Blue Foods rewards programme. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails the Company sends you.
- Email to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from the Company, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or the Company’s ongoing business activities.
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so check your browser “Help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on the Company’s Sites.
Further, you can choose to withdraw your consent to the use / disclosure/ retention of such information. In such a case, however the Company will have the option not to provide the goods or services, for the provision of which, the consent to use the information was sought.
Security Assurance AND DISCLAIMER
The Company takes reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of sensitive personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you, as a participant in the said Blue Foods Rewards programme, acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and accordingly you agree that the Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any misuse of information provided by you by third parties by illegally accessing the same by hacking or by any other method of unauthorized access into the said Blue Foods Reward programme website.